From: "David Botton" <David@Botton.com>
Subject: Re: ANN: GMGPL Claw Page
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:07:41 -0400
Date: 2002-04-29T14:07:41-04:00	[thread overview]

The GMGPL Claw project is to coordinate efforts on the GMGPL version. RR is
of course welcome to take from the project as they see fit provided the lic.
works out, ie. if I was to write an extension to GMGPL Claw and made it
available also under the GMGPL, they would not be able to incorporate it in
to their non-GMGPL version.

You choose the lic. of your submissions (direct extensions to GMGPL Claw of
course would have to be made as either GMGPL or Public Domain). Since the
extension is (c) yourself, you can of course choose to send RR a copy (under
different lic. terms) also for incorporation in the full version in addition
to it being incorporated in the GMGPL version.

The goal of this project like most others using the GMGPL. Is to promote
Ada. The more active projects the better!

David Botton