From: Ray Blaak <blaak@infomatch.com>
Subject: Re: Ada and Literate Programming
Date: 2000/05/11
Date: 2000-05-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

sb463ba@unidui.uni-duisburg.de (Georg Bauhaus) writes:
[WEB example deleted]

My personal opinion is eek! I much prefer to work with the code directly and
let it speak for itself. This WEB style of programming seems very tedious and
overkill.

The important documentation that is not readily apparent from the code
describes overall design architectures and strategies. Point by point
explanations of the code is usually unnecessary and too much work to write and
maintain.

--
Cheers,                                        The Rhythm is around me,
                                               The Rhythm has control.