From: Robert Dewar <robert_dewar@my-deja.com>
Subject: Re: Ada and Literate Programming
Date: 2000/05/08
Date: 2000-05-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <39171625@pfaff.ethz.ch>,
  Ted Dennison <dennison@telepath.com> wrote:

> Its something I'd like to see, as the concept of keeping
> source code and documentation in the same file is very
> attractive to me.

To me too, but I think it is better to keep it in straight
monospaced text. Yes, this means you can't make such pretty
pictures or use elegant fonts, but what you can do is to
maintain it with exactly the same editors, configuration
management and versioning tools etc as you use for the source,
increasing the chance that it is kept up to date as the
source is changed.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.