From: David Trudgett <wpower@zeta.org.au.nospamplease>
Subject: Re: Hash table
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 10:23:27 +1000
Date: 2005-08-14T10:23:27+10:00	[thread overview]

Ludovic Brenta <ludovic.brenta@tiscali.be> writes:

>> I'm using Gnat (3.15p) on Debian Linux.
>
> You are in luck, as are all Debian users who program in Ada :)

I take it from one of your posts that you are the maintainer of the
Debian Ada stuff. I appreciate your work in making it as painless as
possible for newbies like me to get started! Good work! :-)

> apt-get install libcharles0-dev

Sounds like this is what I'm looking for. I'll give it a work out and
see how it goes!

> will install Charles, the precursor container library to
> Ada.Containers (in fact, Matt Heaney submitted Charles as his proposal
> for the standard containers).  Its interface is similar to that of
> Ada.Containers.  I recommend you use that for the time being.

Thanks for your advice.

David

--

David Trudgett
http://www.zeta.org.au/~wpower/

We come here upon what, in a large proportion of cases, forms the
source of the grossest errors of mankind. Men on a lower level of
understanding, when brought into contact with phenomena of a higher
order, instead of making efforts to understand them, to raise
themselves up to the point of view from which they must look at the
subject, judge it from their lower standpoint, and the less they
understand what they are talking about, the more confidently and
unhesitatingly they pass judgment on it.

    -- Leo Tolstoy, "The Kingdom of God is Within You"