From: mrr@scss3.cl.msu.edu (Mark Riordan)
Subject: Re: GNAT NT & Ada.Direct_IO
Date: 10 Jan 1995 04:55:49 GMT
Date: 1995-01-10T04:55:49+00:00	[thread overview]

Thanks to Michael Feldman and Robert Dewar for responding to
my question on recompiling Ada.Direct_IO.  I see I have some
things to learn about "instantiation".

I now know about gnat-report@cs.nyu.edu and have sent a message
to them.

Regarding the Public Ada Library:  in response to email questions
I received, this is available from wuarchive.wustl.edu:/languages/ada.
It appears to be a very substantial library of Ada programs,
with good indexing.
I haven't yet figured out a way to get the "Card Catalog" program
to work under NT.  There is a precompiled DOS version which would
probably run under NT, but I want to compile it myself, by golly...

Mark R