From: "Jeff Creem" <jeff@thecreems.com>
Subject: Re: logical operations in Ada
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 06:54:52 -0500
Date: 2001-02-13T06:54:52-05:00	[thread overview]

Note that the reason people keep pointing out alternatives is that more
often than
not when someone asks how to fiddle bits it is because that is the way they
would
attack the problem in a different language. This is not always the best way
to do it in
Ada so if you want a more helpful answer, try giving an example that more
closely matches
your actual problem. (Perhaps this one did in which case the other advice
people gave was
correct).