From: labtek@cs.yale.edu (Tom Griest)
Subject: Re: GNAT for NT Linking Problem
Date: 1996/09/09
Date: 1996-09-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Matt O'Hara <mohara@planet8.eag.unisysgsg.com> writes:

[snip]

>All the Ada code compiles correctly, yet when I try to link I am getting
>errors referencing some of these C libraries. For example, it cant find
>things like toupper or feof, yet it (evidently, based on the lack of
>error message) can find things like tolower and fputc.

Only functions actually required by the Ada compiler and standard
Ada libraries are part of the libada libraries.  Hopefully, a version
of the Cygnus libc will be available for the next release on the
win32 platforms, and this should solve your problem.  Or, you
could try using the Ada equivalent libraries instead of the
"C" library,   like:    Ada.Characters.Handling.To_Upper.  :-)

-Tom