From: "David Freshwater" <dafresh@odyssey.apana.org.au>
Subject: Re: Exit Loop_Statement
Date: 2000/05/09
Date: 2000-05-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,
   Thanks for the help....I had picked up the (1..3) error.
I actually have written 2 programs for this assignment. One works well, the
other is a different approach to what we have been taught. Let me point out
that I am an external student studying this, which makes it hard as I don't
have any one to bounce ideas off or get any helpful input. So any help
whether pointers or snippets of code are really appreciated.
I do understand the need to do this by myself but it just gets frustrating.

David