From: "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de>
Subject: Re: Container Library recommendations?
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 15:55:54 +0200
Date: 2008-05-29T15:55:55+02:00	[thread overview]

On Wed, 28 May 2008 19:39:51 GMT, Dimonax wrote:

> What Ada libraries, that are in common use, would you recommend are best
> suited to Concurrent programming? I intend to keep the "core" of my
> applications well seperated from any dependencies on the host platform.
> Nonetheless I'm aware of the fact that different libraries are better
> suited to different platforms when concurrency is involved.

I maintain an Ada component library (fully platform-independent) which
provides some lock-free containers as well as some blocking synchronization
primitives like mutexes and events. It also provides plain containers.

> I'm also investigating ways to attach "command" tools to my Ada apps.
> i.e. Like a scripting language, an SQL console, a Prolog or Lisp console,
> etc... How have you guys done this in the past?

The library also provides string processing and parsing tools, which can be
used for building interpreters. As an example of use an Ada 95 parser is
provided.

   http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/components.htm

--
Regards,