From: "chris.danx" <spamoff.danx@ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: OT: Jews kill secret service workers for saving lives . . .
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 01:30:29 +0100
Date: 2003-06-19T01:30:29+01:00	[thread overview]

Frank J. Lhota wrote:
> Moshin is undoubtedly a "troll", that is, someone who writes outrageous
> posts just to see the ensuing controversy. The best advice for handling this
> situation is "Don't feed the trolls". In other words, don't engage in a
> lengthy debate on the "merits" of a troll post, for this would inadvertently
> provide the troll with the entertainment he seeks. The best approach is to
> simply ignore the troll.

I think I saw this crap in other newsgroups.  If so it's not trolling
it's spam proliferated by a nutter or some fanatic (and there's plenty
of them).  Just ignore it... I haven't read it (but it keeps popping
open in my news client because people respond to it)  You don't even
have to read it, it was obviously offtopic and designed to provoke a riot...

This is one case where ignorance is good... just ignore the goddam thread!