From: "stephane richard" <stephane.richard@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: good IDE for Ada
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 02:40:31 GMT
Date: 2004-10-21T02:40:31+00:00	[thread overview]

I have problems with CVS as in lack of experience in using it effectively
;-)....but if someone builds the binaries for windows, if there's no
problem/copyright/distribution/otherwise legal problems to me doing so, I'd
like to host the binaries :-).

I had turtoiseCVS or something like that installed when I was on windows 98
(no comments ;-) but on XP I haven't had the chance to install it and see if
it even works the same.

Just let me know :-)

Stephane Richard
"Ada World" webmaster