From: tmoran@acm.org
Subject: Re: Newbie: Code isn't executed
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 22:52:38 -0500
Date: 2005-08-05T22:52:38-05:00	[thread overview]

> Oh, I think it is a very good example for the expressiveness of Ada.
>
> "Look, how perfect you can model The Real World(tm) if you just use The
> Right Language(tm)."
   Perhaps a take-home lesson is "In the real world, if there's any chance
that Susan might leave, marry, die, etc, it would be really unwise for
Peter to simply pine away forever.  Similarly, in a tasking program,
if there's any chance task S might go away, task P should have a timeout
or otherwise be prepared for S's non-acceptance of a rendezvous."