From: Per Sandberg <per.sandberg@bredband.net>
Subject: Re: GNAT 2008 GPL pragma import VC++
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 22:12:51 +0100
Date: 2009-01-27T22:12:51+01:00	[thread overview]

I Have been working with VC and GNAT and are using the following setup.

Rules for the C/C++ code (VC).
* Always build DLL:s
* use external C convention
* use plain C in the interface.

Then my experience is that it almost always works.

/Per

If you post a sniped with the C code and corresponding Ada code along
with the error log, maybe i could pinpoint the problem.