* [ANNOUNCE] GPL Enterprise Database System in Ada
@ 2002-02-22 21:32 Matthew Goodwin
From: Matthew Goodwin @ 2002-02-22 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

I have just released a GPL Enterprise (Accounting, Order Entry,
Shipping, Inventory) database system (aka Zephyr Basecamp).  It is
written in Ada, uses the Postgresql database and Gtk. It, thanks to
Ada, works on both Windows and Linux.

Relevant comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Matthew Goodwin
www.redrocketconsortium.com/zbc

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] GPL Enterprise Database System in Ada
@ 2002-02-23  2:30 ` Wannabe h4x0r
From: Wannabe h4x0r @ 2002-02-23  2:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:32:55 -0500, Matthew Goodwin wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have just released a GPL Enterprise (Accounting, Order Entry,
> Shipping, Inventory) database system (aka Zephyr Basecamp).  It is
> written in Ada, uses the Postgresql database and Gtk. It, thanks to Ada,
> works on both Windows and Linux.
>
> Relevant comments would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>

> Matthew Goodwin
> www.redrocketconsortium.com/zbc

This app looks slick.

I think I found something I might just enjoy hacking on.

Oh, and I know a few businesses who might be interested in it as well,
with a support contract of course.

Chris