From: anon@anon.org (anon)
Subject: Re: ridiculous question
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 08:02:39 GMT
Date: 2008-06-26T08:02:39+00:00	[thread overview]

For an Symbolics Lisp Machine emulator try:

   http://www.unlambda.com/

follow the link for "Symbolics Lisp Machines and emulation"

And if you email the "Brad Parker" (check mailing list for address) he
may be able to help in finding the software!  The problem is that it
will be in the Symbolics Lisp, so you may need to convert to current
LISP that you wish to use.