From: Windows.Only.Vendors@Suck.Com
Subject: Re: GNAT 3.14 NEW FEATURES LIST Current as of May 30th, 2001
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 02:06:28 GMT
Date: 2001-06-30T02:06:28+00:00	[thread overview]

On Fri, 29 Jun 2001 22:53:06, nickerson@pundit.ds.boeing.com () wrote:

> what have folks been doing about 3.13p on those other platforms?
> is this what the future holds for such platforms? note that in the
> past you needed the prior version running before you could compile
> the source of the current version - has that changed? or should we
> all be trying mightily to get a 3.13p built and running so that
> we might then build a forthcoming 3.14p?

Precisely! I have been having a heck of time trying to get the 3.13
OS/2 built. I admit to being unskilled in the art of compiler builds
but someone has to do it. Could someone from ACT reply to the the
quoted questions so we can have some guidance? And hope?

Tim Erickson

--
tjeric_k AT telusplanet_net
remove any underscores to get the proper address