* Symbolic debugger for Ada95 Gnat 3.05
@ 1996-12-09  0:00 Bruce Walker
From: Bruce Walker @ 1996-12-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone know of one?  I was trying to use xxgdb with gdb but
it doesn't support Ada95 intuitively.

-- Disclaimer: 1) These are my opinions, not yours or my employers.
--             2) I didn't do it, and if I did I was pushed.

bruce_walker@itd.sterling.com    Sterling Software ITD  (402) 291-8300

* Re: Symbolic debugger for Ada95 Gnat 3.05
@ 1996-12-09  0:00 ` Ralph Paul
From: Ralph Paul @ 1996-12-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bruce Walker <bruce_Walker@itd.sterling.com> writes:

> Does anyone know of one?  I was trying to use xxgdb with gdb but
> it doesn't support Ada95 intuitively.

Hi,

do you have an Ada aware version of gdb ?
If not you should try to get it for your system. The sources are on
	ftp://cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat/gdb

If you would like to try another Motif frontend for gdb, I would suggest
trying ddd. ddd does a good job of graphically representing data
structures. Check it out at
	http://www.cs.tu-bs.de/softech/ddd/ddd_e.html

CU,

Ralph Paul