From: Ralph Paul <paul@tornado.aem.umn.edu>
Subject: Re: Symbolic debugger for Ada95 Gnat 3.05
Date: 1996/12/09
Date: 1996-12-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Bruce Walker <bruce_Walker@itd.sterling.com> writes:

> Does anyone know of one?  I was trying to use xxgdb with gdb but
> it doesn't support Ada95 intuitively.

Hi,

do you have an Ada aware version of gdb ?
If not you should try to get it for your system. The sources are on
	ftp://cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat/gdb

If you would like to try another Motif frontend for gdb, I would suggest
trying ddd. ddd does a good job of graphically representing data
structures. Check it out at
	http://www.cs.tu-bs.de/softech/ddd/ddd_e.html

CU,

Ralph Paul