From: Keith Thompson <kst@cts.com>
Subject: Re: sqrt
Date: 25 Sep 2002 15:25:20 -0700
Date: 2002-09-25T15:25:20-07:00	[thread overview]

Ingo Marks <nospam_adv@region-nord.de> writes:
> Sami Evangelista wrote:
> > does a sqrt function exists in ada and if yes in which package?
>
> For example
>
> package Ada.Numerics.Aux;
>
> function Sqrt (X : Double) return Double;

I don't believe that Ada.Numerics.Aux is a standard package.  It may
be provided by some implementation (I'd guess GNAT) to be used in the
implementation of the standard packages.

--
Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) kst@cts.com  <http://www.ghoti.net/~kst>
San Diego Supercomputer Center           <*>  <http://www.sdsc.edu/~kst>