From: Keith Thompson <kst@cts.com>
Subject: Re: Specification does not compile
Date: 04 Jun 2001 16:21:40 -0700
Date: 2001-06-04T16:21:40-07:00	[thread overview]

Mark Johnson <mark_h_johnson@raytheon.com> writes:
[...]
> I assume you are using gnat to isolate the problem. Also - if you
> post code in the future, try using attachments. The copy I got had
> several of the comment lines wrapped (which broke the program...)
[...]

Actually, attachments on Usenet are usually a bad idea; not everyone
uses a newsreader that can handle them.  If you're going to post code,
it's usually better to post a small sample.

It should also be possible to configure your news posting program so
it doesn't wrap long lines.

--
Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) kst@cts.com  <http://www.ghoti.net/~kst>
San Diego Supercomputer Center           <*>  <http://www.sdsc.edu/~kst>