From: "DuckE" <nospam_steved94@home.com>
Subject: Re: Why no new posts ?
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 02:44:46 GMT
Date: 2000-11-16T02:44:46+00:00	[thread overview]

The best way I have found to find out what's available in the standard
libraries that are included with Ada 95 is to peruse Appendix A of the Ada
95 LRM (Language Reference Manual).

You can find the reference manual at:

 http://www.adaic.org/standards/ada95.html

The LRM is not intended as a document from which to learn Ada 95, so use
your text books for that, but it is a good reference.

SteveD