From: "Jeff C r e e.m" <jcreem@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Evaluation of Ada-compilers and IDE:s
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 22:17:02 GMT
Date: 2004-12-05T22:17:02+00:00	[thread overview]

"Per Sandberg" <per.sandberg@bredband.net> wrote in message
news:mailman.174.1102271670.10401.comp.lang.ada@ada-france.org...
> Dear all.
> I am seraching for some evaluations of Ada-compilers and since i my target
> is  Windows it
> boils down to ObjectAda and GNAT.
>
> Does anyone know if there exists such papers of recent date?
>
> /Regards
> /Per Sandberg

I don't quite know what you mean by "papers of recent date". Are you asking
for articles that discuss/compare/contrast these choices or
are you looking for "papers" in the sense of certified/validation papers?

Also I think you have the right choices there but you could also look at IBM
Ada Developer (formerly Rational Apex)
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/awdtools/developer/ada/base/index.html

Greenhills might also be a choice. They support Windows but I am not sure if
they support native development.

Finally another reasonable choice would be RRsoftware/Janus Ada

http://www.rrsoftware.com/html/prodinf/janus95/pds/j95-95.htm

Honestly based on their web site I don't think I would consider Janus Ada
but if you need GUI support then a RRSoftware Claw/GNAT combo would not be
bad.