From: "Robert I. Eachus" <rieachus@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: generic parameter to generic package
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:47:18 -0500
Date: 2004-01-20T11:47:18-05:00	[thread overview]

Mr. J. wrote:

> I have the following not compiling code:

> What M I doing wrong ?

For one thing eliding the code that is needed to answer your question. I
assume that there is a type inside the package Automat_Producer that
should be appended to My_Automat to fix the problem.  (In other words,
instead of My_Automat as a subtype you need to write My_Automat.Some_Type.)

--
                                           Robert I. Eachus

"The war on terror is a different kind of war, waged capture by capture,
cell by cell, and victory by victory. Our security is assured by our
perseverance and by our sure belief in the success of liberty." --
George W. Bush