From: xsvarshney@ccvax.fullerton.edu (S. Varshney)
Subject: Any compiler for ada for Windows?? Specific libraries need also!
Date: 1996/04/24
Date: 1996-04-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

HI, I'd like to know if there  is a compiler available for Windows for ADA
(winNT or windows 95 or windows 3.12).

Also, I'm looking for libraries that will help me read input from a serial
port, my task is to read analog signals from a thermometer and incorporate
that into the computer and do stuff with it. Therefore, I was wondering if
I need specific ADA libraries to enable me to either work with a analog ->
digital converter, or any library that will help me interact with the
serial port of the PC.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

-Suvrit
xsvarshney@ccvax.fullerton.edu