From: Tero Pulkkinen <terop@assari.cc.tut.fi>
Subject: Re: C++ book.
Date: 1998/08/19
Date: 1998-08-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Dave Wood <dpw@killspam.cts.com> writes:
> I would think Simon Johnston's "Ada 95 for C and
> C++ Programmers", published by Addison Wesley
> Longman, would provide the ideal direct mapping
> and related discussion.
>
> Of course, you need to read it backwards.  :)

:-)

I recommend a book "Scientific and Engineering C++" by
Barton&Nackman. (from awl too)

Its meant for fortran or C programmers to learn C++ not-so-quickly,
but I believe ada programmers can learn from it too and you dont need
to read it backwards. Its not a book for beginner programmers, but
people who have done programming on other languages for a long time.

--
-- Tero Pulkkinen -- terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi --