From: "Phaedrus" <phaedrusalt@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: OpenGL and Ada
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 00:44:13 GMT
Date: 2003-10-09T00:44:13+00:00	[thread overview]

<I sent the following to Alfredo, then realized that it might help someone
else someday.  So here it is.>

Without seeing the entire code, I can only guess.  But I'd bet that you're
seeing a reflection of the light
source.   If the current material is fairly reflective, you'd have a good
chance of getting a highly specular
reflection like you describe.   Try changing the position of the light(s),
and see if the result changes.

Just my $0.02 worth...

Good luck!
--Phaedrus