From: "Hartmut Schaefer" <HSchaefer@rational.com>
Subject: Re: Apex 4.2 question about records
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 21:43:58 GMT
Date: 2002-11-15T21:43:58+00:00	[thread overview]

Nelson,

you can turn this warnings off  by the new "pragma suppress_warnings". This
pragma turns off the warning on a per type basis. There is no "global" way,
e.g. per view or per unit. I must admit that this might be laboringly.

There are also 2 implementation defined parameters of pragma Convention
dealing with the method how parameters are passed: Ada_Pass_By_Copy and
Ada_Pass_By_Reference.

Please have a look into the 4.2 release notes for a detailed description of
these new features. If you have further questions or comments don't hesitate
to contact our support.

  Hartmut Schaefer
    Rational Software Germany

dealing with the pass method of parameters: pragma