* GLIDE documentation and help
@ 2000-12-20 13:14 Robert T. Sagris
From: Robert T. Sagris @ 2000-12-20 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anybody know where I can find the tutorial and documentation for
GLIDE?

Also, how do I change the commands that GLIDE uses for compiling and
building.
I'm running GLIDE on a windows system and the compile command that is
being used is something like this:

cd C:\Src\
cd C:\Src\ && gcc -c -gnatq C:\Src\Hello.adb

The problem with this is that it gives the error: To many Parameters.

I know the reason for the error is the extra change directory command at
the beginning of the line.

I've gone to the customize menu option and tried changing the compiler
command but it doesn't do anything. I have know idea where these menu
options are storing there bindings. I would like to change a few of them
actually but I don't know where to look.

Thanks in advance,

Robbi Sagris

* Re: GLIDE documentation and help
@ 2000-12-21  8:01 ` Simon Wright
From: Simon Wright @ 2000-12-21  8:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Robert T. Sagris" <rsagris@blah.hotmail.com> writes:

> Does anybody know where I can find the tutorial and documentation for
> GLIDE?

No -- I thought it came with?

> Also, how do I change the commands that GLIDE uses for compiling and
> building.
> I'm running GLIDE on a windows system and the compile command that is
> being used is something like this:
>
> cd C:\Src\
> cd C:\Src\ && gcc -c -gnatq C:\Src\Hello.adb
>
> The problem with this is that it gives the error: To many Parameters.
>
> I know the reason for the error is the extra change directory command at
> the beginning of the line.
>
> I've gone to the customize menu option and tried changing the compiler
> command but it doesn't do anything. I have know idea where these menu
> options are storing there bindings. I would like to change a few of them
> actually but I don't know where to look.

You need the Project options -- I doubt we have the same version, but
here it's under the 'Ada Menu' settings.