* AUnit test framework
@ 2003-02-11 15:37 Martin Moosbrucker
From: Martin Moosbrucker @ 2003-02-11 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

does anyone have experience with the AUnit test framework for Ada95 ? Or
does anyone know a good documentation on AUnit ?

Thanks for your help.

Martin

* Re: AUnit test framework
@ 2003-02-11 15:56 ` Ed Falis
From: Ed Falis @ 2003-02-11 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Have you looked at aunit.doc that's provided with it?

- Ed

* Re: AUnit test framework
@ 2003-02-11 17:04 ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2003-02-11 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Martin Moosbrucker" <martin_moosbrucker@web.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> does anyone have experience with the AUnit test framework for Ada95 ?

Yes. See http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/grace/

The tests for Grace use Aunit. For now, you have to get them from CVS
(possible via a web browser). One of these days I'll do a tarball
release. Ping me if you really want that :).

> Or does anyone know a good documentation on AUnit ?

There is pretty good documentation with the package. But a real
example always helps.

--
-- Stephe

* Re: AUnit test framework
@ 2003-02-11 20:31 ` Simon Wright
From: Simon Wright @ 2003-02-11 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Martin Moosbrucker" <martin_moosbrucker@web.de> writes:

> does anyone have experience with the AUnit test framework for Ada95?
> Or does anyone know a good documentation on AUnit ?

My project is using AUnit. 15 engineers.

I think we've found no problems with AUnit (there are some issues with
programming standard conformance, warnings with -gnaty).