From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: Missing in Booch: range operations
Date: 09 Nov 2002 14:12:09 +0000
Date: 2002-11-09T14:12:09+00:00	[thread overview]

porton@ex-code.com (Victor Porton) writes:

> generic
>   For_Container: in out Containers_Library.Container_Type;
> package Container_Instance is
>   Container: Containers_Library.Container_Type renames For_Container;
>   type Iterator is new Containers_Library.Iterator;
>   function New_Iterator return Iterator;
> end;

I don't at first see how to do this in the BCs, where the
Container_Type and Iterator (BTW, if you are going to say
Container_Type, eew, why not Iterator_Type?) are abstract ..

but there would be no point anyway unless I make the major change of
supporting the STL/Charles view of iteration, and the likelihood of
that is minimal.