From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: ada loops
Date: 30 May 2003 22:38:02 +0100
Date: 2003-05-30T22:38:02+01:00	[thread overview]

Robert A Duff <bobduff@shell01.TheWorld.com> writes:

> Stephen Leake <Stephe.Leake@nasa.gov> writes:
>
> > That means you have a bug in your code, which is clobbering the stack
> > or something. Or you have a version of gdb that is not Ada-aware. What
> > OS and compiler are you using?
>
> There is no version of gdb that is Ada aware.

I don't understand, clearly you're making a point but I have no idea
what it is.

  smaug.pushface.org[3]$ gnatgdb
  GNU gdb 5.1.1.gnat.3.15p
  Ada Core Technologies version of GDB for GNAT Professional
  See your support agreement for details of warranty and support.
  If you do not have a current support agreement, then there is absolutely
  no warranty for this version of GDB. Type show warranty for details.
  This GDB was configured as "i386-pc-linux".

(interesting mix there, BTW! "3.15p", "GNAT Professional")