From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: AdaGIDE question
Date: 01 Aug 2004 20:05:47 +0100
Date: 2004-08-01T20:05:47+01:00	[thread overview]

"John J" <g_001@hotmail.com> writes:

> I'm only very new to both ADA and the AdaGIDE. I'm currently typing
> out my second ADA program using the AdaGIDE and it is automatically
> adjusting the case of some of the words I'm typing in. How do I turn
> this facility off?

Another way of looking at it is "how do I grow to love this feature?"!

I don't know how AdaGIDE defaults, I hope it's to the generally
accepted standard -- eg,

   with Ada.Text_IO;

   procedure Hello_World is
   begin
      Ada.Text_IO.Put_Line ("hello world!");
   end Hello_World;

I understand that you're in a different position, and I have no wish
to say you should do things one way or another, but I find it very
helpful indeed that code can at least _look_ clean, tidy and standard
with minimal effort!

--
Simon Wright                               100% Ada, no bugs.