From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: Ada95 NTP Source Code
Date: 08 Feb 2004 11:59:35 +0000
Date: 2004-02-08T11:59:35+00:00	[thread overview]

Peter Vogelsanger <peter.vogelsanger@swissonline.ch> writes:

> I'm looking for an Ada implementation of the NTP (Network Time
> Protocol). Have somebody written such package?

I have an SNTP implementation, written using my UML-to-Ada generator
ColdFrame (http://www.pushface.org/coldframe) and using the Booch
Components (http://www.pushface.org/components/bc). It's not yet on
the web, but I would be more than happy to send you a copy of the
source. GNAT-modified GPL.

--
Simon Wright                               100% Ada, no bugs.