From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: Tagged Types ..
Date: 05 Sep 2004 12:15:25 +0100
Date: 2004-09-05T12:15:25+01:00	[thread overview]

The only place I see this error message in the sources for 5.02a1 is a
comment in gnatmem.adb, which says:

         --  Search the executable on the path. If not found in the PATH, we
         --  default to the current directory. Otherwise, libaddr2line will
         --  fail with an error:

         --     (null): Bad address

so I guess you're getting an exception and libaddr2line is being used
to interpret the traceback?

Under these circumstances it really is time to hit the debugger.