From: Simon Wright <simon@pushface.org>
Subject: Re: GLADE + s-stratt.adb + GtkAda problem.
Date: 14 Nov 2003 06:34:38 +0000
Date: 2003-11-14T06:34:38+00:00	[thread overview]

"Dr. Adrian Wrigley" <amtw@linuxchip.demon.co.uk.uk.uk> writes:

> I seem to remember solving it simply by deleting the new
> s-stratt.adb file that comes with GLADE, and removing the references
> to it in the appropriate Makefile.  When you rebuild GLADE, you get
> libraries that seem to work OK, but won't necessarily work in
> heterogenous systems.

They will definitely not work in heterogenous systems! (well, if you
use them for streaming data over the network).

Rebuilding the RTS is the way I've found works best. We put it in a
special place and use the --RTS=path flag.

The Makefile.adalib needs some care if you're using it under Windows ..

Do _not_ use the -a flag; it will compile library files, but won't
necessarily carry all the options you need through.

--
Simon Wright                               100% Ada, no bugs.