* Re: calendar time
@ 2001-11-29 21:46 ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 2001-11-29 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <uvxN7.1929$5u.473361@news2-win.server.ntlworld.com>, Dennis Moore
says...

>please can some let me know what resolution ADA stores its time format in, I
>am new to ADA and have some file processing to do that is written using
>'calendar time format' (or so I have been told - note the ADA program is
>running on a DEC true64 Unix box. Thanks

If you want to know what is required of *any* Ada compiler, check the LRM.
There's one available online at
http://www.ada-auth.org/~acats/arm-html/RM-TOC.html . If you want to know what a
specific Ada compiler does, check its docs. Ada 95 compilers are actually
*required* to document this. :-)

---

However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

* calendar time
@ 2001-11-29 22:09 Dennis Moore