From: Alain Le Guennec <Alain.Le_Guennec@irisa.fr>
Subject: Re: Ada 95 and C++(again)
Date: 2000/09/26
Date: 2000-09-26T09:35:14+00:00	[thread overview]

Christophe Gouiran <christophe@e-motive.com> writes:

> Many thanks, I studied those files but my problem is'nt still here.
> The only think I want to do in a first step is to add C++ compilation
> ability to Gnat under Windows.

Do you mean you want to have GNAT's gcc to compile also C++ files?
AFAIK, it is not advised to build cc1plus at the same time as gnat1.
However, you don't need to compile your Ada files and your C++ files
with a gnat1 and a cc1plus obtained from a single build of GCC.
You can probably find a functional gcc/cc1plus for mingwin32
in a GCC build with no Ada support, and compile your C++ files with it,
then link the object files with your Ada object files.
That should work just fine.

--
	Alain Le Guennec, not speaking for IRISA.