From: Robert A Duff <bobduff@shell01.TheWorld.com>
Subject: Re: Newbie Questions
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 11:04:40 -0400
Date: 2008-04-01T11:04:40-04:00	[thread overview]

Chris Yocum <cyocum@gmail.com> writes:

> Might anyone have any ideas?  Have I missed something in the call to
> gnatlink?  I can post code if that will help.

You should never have to call gnatlink or gnatbind or gcc by hand,
unless you're doing something weird.  Gnatmake will do it all.

You should put "for Main use..." in your project file,
and/or mention the name of the main file on the gnatmake
command line.  These things are covered in the docs.

- Bob