From: "Corey Ashford" <x@y.com>
Subject: Re: Why do so many companies use Apex?
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 23:09:16 GMT
Date: 2001-03-26T23:09:16+00:00	[thread overview]

The names are not hidden.  You could contact Paul Levy (chairman
of the board and president) or Mike Devlin (CEO).  Call the
Corporate offices in Cupertino and ask for either of them.

http://www.rational.com/corpinfo/investor/biographies.jsp

The corporate offices are:
Rational Software Corporation
18880 Homestead Rd