From: g990406@zipi.fi.upm.es
Subject: Not compiled static with gtkada
Date: 4 May 01 10:30:47 +0200
Date: 2001-05-04T08:31:09+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi...i am not sure if this is a good question for this group but i
am a bit lost....

I want to know something about GtkAda in Win2000... I am making my programs
with Gtkada and i want that users don't need to install the libraries of
gtkada. I can't compile static so...is  there any file that i can give them
like a dll or something similar...??? T

Thank you very mucho