From: anon@anon.org (anon)
Subject: Re: Type of subtraction operator
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 07:47:39 GMT
Date: 2009-05-30T07:47:39+00:00	[thread overview]

I hope you feel better tomorrow, because you must of had a bad day!

If you could not see the joke in that comment! Or was it a lesson for the
newbees programmers to discuss in class, about pragma location.

And as for for the Suppress/Restriction pragmas and the RM. A few Adacore
staft member have said we do it our way not the RM way! That's processing
is trickled downward.  And "Safety and Security" towers above Efficiency.