From: "Ken Garlington" <Ken.Garlington@computer.org>
Subject: Re: Ada Query...
Date: 2000/03/27
Date: 2000-03-27T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

"phodgpacker" <phodgepackerNOphSPAM@excite.com.invalid> wrote in message
news:1523f737.24269b2c@usw-ex0102-015.remarq.com...

> Wow, notice that all of the people went out of their way to NOT
> answer your question, and to point out how you are, in their
> opinions, a bozo.

I don't think I used the term "bozo" or any equivalent in my posts. (Perhaps
I'm not a person?)

When questions of this type are asked, it's often from a student learning
the language. When the answer is readily available from the standard texts,
it can be argued that it is better to give the student at most a hint,
rather than just answering the question directly. This encourages the
student to learn how to use the reference material, rather than just getting
the answer without any effort. In the long run, the former is more
beneficial to the student.

> Let just say to all that replied to Matt's post, you are dicks.

Doesn't your message qualify as a reply to Matt's post? :)