From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: Task storage size
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:15:30 -0500
Date: 2003-07-30T14:15:30-05:00	[thread overview]

"Robert I. Eachus" <rieachus@attbi.com> wrote in message
news:3F26D939.3030003@attbi.com...
> Martin Dowie wrote:
> > How can I create many instances of a task type with different
Storage_Size
> > values?
> >
> > I can set the priority of each by parameterizing the task type, e.g.
> > task type A_Task (Priority : System.Priority :=
System.Default_Priority);
> > but I can't see any way of having different Storage_Size's...
>
> You can't.

Huh? You do it the same why that you parameterize by Priorities:

    task type Foobar (My_Storage_Size : Natural) is
        pragma Storage_Size (My_Storage_Size);
    end Foobar;

See 13.3(62-64).

You couldn't do it in Ada 83, of course, but you certainly can in Ada 95.

                   Randy.