* gnat-gps error
@ 2009-10-20  0:15 Rob Solomon
From: Rob Solomon @ 2009-10-20  0:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

 I cannot even start gnat-gps.  Everytime I try I get this error:
raised CONSTRAINT_ERROR : prj-env.adb:211 index check failed

I tried removing it from synaptic and then installing again.  This is
on Ubuntu 9.04

I don't now what else to try.

Thanks again.

I feel rather helpless now.

* Re: gnat-gps error
@ 2009-10-20  0:55 ` Rob Solomon
From: Rob Solomon @ 2009-10-20  0:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 20:15:24 -0400, Rob Solomon
<usenet@drrob1-noreply.com> wrote:

> I cannot even start gnat-gps.  Everytime I try I get this error:
>raised CONSTRAINT_ERROR : prj-env.adb:211 index check failed
>
>I tried removing it from synaptic and then installing again.  This is
>on Ubuntu 9.04
>
>I don't now what else to try.
>
>Thanks again.
>
>I feel rather helpless now.

Following a suggestion on IRC, I deleted the .gps dir and gps started
working again.

NEVERMIND

I don't feel so helpless anymore.

* Re: gnat-gps error
@ 2009-10-20  7:02   ` Ludovic Brenta
From: Ludovic Brenta @ 2009-10-20  7:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Rob Solomon wrote:
> Rob Solomon
>> I cannot even start gnat-gps.  Everytime I try I get this error:
>>raised CONSTRAINT_ERROR : prj-env.adb:211 index check failed
>>
>>I tried removing it from synaptic and then installing again.  This is
>>on Ubuntu 9.04
>>
>>I don't now what else to try.
>>
>>Thanks again.
>>
>> I feel rather helpless now.
>
> Following a suggestion on IRC, I deleted the .gps dir and gps started
> working again.
>
> NEVERMIND
>
> I don't feel so helpless anymore.

I think this is a bug in GPS. If it happens again, could you please
send me the contents of your .gps directory so I can try to reproduce
it and report it upstream? Thanks.

--
Ludovic Brenta.