From: Thomas A Peterson <tap@htc.honeywell.com>
Subject: Ada 95 Modular Types Question 4.5.1(2)
Date: 1997/11/26
Date: 1997-11-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

If I define a modular type in a package and use the type in another
compilation unit are the logical operators visible by default?

The GNAT compiler and Rational Apex compiler differ with respect to the
visibility of the logical operators and I would like to send someone a bug
report.

Here is an example...

package Example is

  type Unsigned_Byte is mod 256;