* Re: Formatting Ada code
@ 2003-05-07 19:53 ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2003-05-07 19:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Frank" <franjoe@frisurf.no> writes:

> Hi!
>
> Gnat-3.15 Windows
>
> I would need a tool to format my source code especially with respect to
> indentation.

Use Emacs with ada-mode.

--
-- Stephe

* Re: Formatting Ada code
@ 2003-05-07 20:02 ` David C. Hoos
From: David C. Hoos @ 2003-05-07 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Frank" <franjoe@frisurf.no> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> Gnat-3.15 Windows
>
> I would need a tool to format my source code especially with respect to
> indentation.
My preferred tol is emacs with ada-mode.  However, AdaGide also has
a reformatter.

> Frank

* Formatting Ada code
@ 2003-05-08  4:28 Frank
From: Frank @ 2003-05-08  4:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2003-05-08  5:25 ` kat-Zygfryd
From: kat-Zygfryd @ 2003-05-08  5:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Frank" <franjoe@frisurf.no> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> Gnat-3.15 Windows
>
> I would need a tool to format my source code especially with respect to
> indentation.
>
> Frank

pcGRASP, and it's easy to use.

Zygfryd