From: "Steve" <nospam_steved94@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: sending email through ada95
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:41:31 GMT
Date: 2003-03-13T14:41:31+00:00	[thread overview]

I am guessing, but this sounds like a typical error you get when a library
is not included in the project.

Within the ObjectAda IDE, go to the menu selection "Project > Settings" and
select the "Search" tab.  For "Show links of type" select "Linker Only".

Select the "New Insert" button.  Browse to the location in your ObjectAda
installation of the directory named "apilib", select that folder and then
click "Ok".

Try building again.

Steve
(The Duck)