* Ada language help by reserved keyword
@ 2003-04-08 13:01 Manuel Collado
From: Manuel Collado @ 2003-04-08 13:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm looking for an online Ada help system that can be invoked by
keyword, in order to configure it as an external language help for a
configurable IDE. So far I've found only the Ada Reference Manual in
several formats, but without a reserved word index.

What I want is something than could be invoked like

       AdaHelp for
or    AdaHelp type

and go straight to the appropriate section (or list of sections)

Does this thing exist? Thanks,
--
To reply by e-mail, please remove the extra dot
in the given address:  m.collado -> mcollado

* Re: Ada language help by reserved keyword
@ 2003-04-16 14:17 `
From:  @ 2003-04-16 14:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Manuel Collado wrote:
> I'm looking for an online Ada help system that can be invoked by
> keyword, in order to configure it as an external language help for a
> configurable IDE. So far I've found only the Ada Reference Manual in
> several formats, but without a reserved word index.
>
> What I want is something than could be invoked like
>
>       AdaHelp for
> or    AdaHelp type
>
> and go straight to the appropriate section (or list of sections)
>
> Does this thing exist? Thanks,

   The online Reference manual (html) that I know has an Index and a
Search sections...

   http://www.ada-auth.org/~acats/arm.html

Rodrigo

* Re: Ada language help by reserved keyword
@ 2003-04-16 20:07   ` Randy Brukardt
From: Randy Brukardt @ 2003-04-16 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Rodrigo Garc a wrote in message <3e9d6640$1@epflnews.epfl.ch>...
>   The online Reference manual (html) that I know has an Index and a
>Search sections...
>
>   http://www.ada-auth.org/~acats/arm.html

I just updated the downloadable HTML versions of the ARM to include the
search page and the links to it. There also were a few fixes intended to
make the ARM validate through the WC3 validator (which I didn't know
about that the time that the original HTML was created).

            Randy.