From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: gwindows help please
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:02:15 -0600
Date: 2003-03-20T14:02:15-06:00	[thread overview]

R. Srinivasan wrote in message
>i am looking for examples of multiple tasks updating forms -- progress
bars
>and the like. in particular gui updates based on timers. No samples
provided
>with the download appear to fit the bill.
>
>any pointers would be deeply appreciated.

There are examples of doing that sort of thing in Claw. Perhaps one of
them would be useful?

Claw was designed to support the access of multiple tasks to the GUI; as
I understand it, GWindows was not (for reasons of interoperability with
GnatCOM).

(I'll stop short of saying that switching to Claw might be in order. :-)

           Randy.