From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: AdaIC opens the Ada Sites search engine
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:40:36 -0600
Date: 2003-03-12T23:40:36-06:00	[thread overview]

Somewhat less interesting, but still useful, is the individual search
engines (several of which people have been stumbling across and using
for the last month). All of these are included in the board search, but
it can be useful to look only in a particular site or document.

The entire AdaIC site (http://www.adaic.com/site/search.html);
The AdaIC archives (http://archive.adaic.com/search.html);
Ada 95 Quality and Style
(http://www.adaic.com/docs/95style/html/search.html);
The Ada 95 Reference Manual
(http://www.adaic.com/standards/95lrm/html/RM-SRCH.html);
and the Annotated Ada Reference Manual
(http://www.adaic.com/standards/95aarm/html/AA-SRCH.html).

Also, if you are the webmaster of one of the sites indexed, we have a
report of all of the links reached. Most of the sites we indexed had a
number of broken links. Just send me a note to request it.

          Randy.